Free Resources available Online.
Titles include Many are called, but few are chosen, The battlefield of the mind, Understanding the fear of the Lord and many more are available for download .
Bi-monthly special offers are availble on selected Derek Prince Products. Join our mailing list to receive a product flyer via Email. Don't miss out on our Specials
Currently we have a Donations option Online where you can designate where you want your funding to go. Outreach Countries, Graduation Packs, Pastors Packs ....
Club Card Special Where are we in Biblical Prophecy? Join the Club: Predictive Prophecies of the Bible; The Spine of Biblical Prophecy; Days of Noah and Lot; Israel in the End Times; Will the Anti-Christ Arise in Europe; The Lamb VS the Beast.
DVD Set was R300
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
We have an excellent opportunity for the following professional to enhance the work of Derek Prince Ministries SA.
1. Manage all aspects of financial activities and financial controls in the organisation.
2. Preparation and management of budgets and related costs.
3. Monthly management reporting and preparation of related reconciliations
4. Quarterly reporting to the international council, including ensuring all accounts submitted are reconciled back to the Trial balance.
5. Ensure that correct and up to date bank details are maintained for all creditors, companies and employees paid by the organisation and ensure integrity of data on the system.
6. Processing of all transactions on PASTEL and clearing all suspense and control accounts on a monthly basis.
7. Management of call accounts and investments
8. Managing the cash needs of the organisation including the preparation of weekly cash flow statements
9. Prepare annual financial statements according to Accounting Standard requirements
Qualities, experience, knowledge and skills required:
• B Comm. degree from an accredited institution majoring in accounting
• Articles of Clerkship would be an advantage
• At least 5 years relevant financial experience. Experience within a services environment would be an advantage
• High level of Computer Literacy
• Advanced skills on Excel
• Attention to detail
• High level of accuracy
• High level of verbal and written communication skills
• Supervisory skills and information monitoring
• Be able to work with automated financial documents and reports
• A thorough working knowledge of Pastel accounting.
Remuneration will be discussed with the successful applicant at the interview.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not be contacted within 21 days after the closing date, please know that your application was not successful. DPM reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Closing Date: 28 Aoril 2014